Friday, August 28, 2015

Mind AND body

In the few posts I made before radio silence at the beginning of the year, I made reference to my mental state, and my depression. This is something I have really struggled with this year. I weaned myself off my original pills, because I thought that's what I should do and I crashed. I am now taking different medication, prescribed for anxiety with the bonus of mood lifting a happy side effect, after trail and error I have finally found a good dose and am feeling in control again. Settled.
In the midst of being crazy, I have gained a lot of weight. A LOT. I am bigger than I was three years ago when this little blog started. I have realised that you can't do it all, I can only work on one thing at a time. So now I'm feeling settled in my head, I have a plan for getting my physical well being in order, starting on Tuesday 01 September.. The Bers! 
In the mean time I have been browsing for inspiration, I love a good meme.
My basic plan entails moving more and eating less. Simples. Ahem.
More on that next time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment