Friday, March 21, 2014

In other news

There have been and continue to be bright sparks in my world.  

Over the last three weeks these are a few, in no particular order..
The bigs made veggie pals


Getting the front garden clear and ready for planting!
Going for a meal and having far far to much to drink!
Joining a new posh gym ('Paul's' gym, the local virgin active!) and having the use of a crèche!
First aid training...
The children and their friends
Being able to go to the re gym as a family
Moon lodge. Sitting fireside with Lucy, and like minded ladies, and drumming/singing is one of the most uplifting things you can experience!
Cycling to a pub with Paul!

You see Clanettes! It's not all doom and gloom. Thanks for all the supportive feedback I've had following my last post. I'm touched by it all. I've taken action, I've made a positive step and I will keep you posted on the road as it unravels xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment