Saturday, December 21, 2013

Lovely

A lovely day today Clanettes! Paul has annual leave, so we went to lunch at 'Jamie's Italian' at Gunwharf key. It was beautiful!
The bugs had their last day of term and as a treat for amazingness this term, we took them bowling. They loved it!! Lochie won the first game and paul won the second.
My lovely day was finished at Elle's house, with Vikki and Becky for Christmas drinks.
The talented Elle had made me boob shaped juggling balls to celebrate and symbolise all the boob related additional work on taking on after Christmas as I move towards my long term goals.
And the amazing Vikki with the poorly carpal tunnel hands had made heart bunting!!! LOVE IT!!
And then as is tradition, we did a little bit of craft whilst drinking a little bit of wine. Pom poms!

Today is Yule. I am working on what we hae been prepped as 'the busiest sales Saturday of the year' - eeeek! But I have tomorrow to look forward to, a family day with the Tippers celebrating Yule. And then it's home to my parents for Christmas!!









No comments:

Post a Comment