Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cycling Santa's

Paul and Adam are 4 days into their 8 day cycle across Britain, they are delivering presents to children suffering from Neuroblastoma and raising money.

So whilst Paul is away, this week the children and I have mostly...
 
Had their school photo arrive
 
Dressed the fireplace - we need Paul back before we can get the main decs down from the loft
 
Had pudding in the bath
 
Bought our Christmas party shoes
 
Been to my dept's work Christmas party  




I'm going to the hospital on Friday, to see an old contact about resurrecting my volunteering and then after work on Saturday we are going to my parents for the weekend, to get their tree up and hopefully eat some mince pies.

To Chufferbelle - love that you read this and miss it when I don't post!

To Paul - We are following your progress and the children are so excited for the photos. Well done xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment