Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October


This has been a frugal month for posts Clanettes! Apologies! I can promise I am going to remedy this in November with a couple of challenges/projects... Watch this space!

In the mean time, have a photo update of the last couple of weeks...

Running in the park with the kidlets - not as hard a run as when I'm on my own, but we all get a run round and some fresh air. Ideal!



Experimenting with peanut butter cupcakes. A hit! Peanut butter is my alllll time favorite thing to eat. Full stop.



Lochie was 'invested' (officially joined) our local Beavers group. Beavers is a pre-cursor to the Scouts.



I have been killing it in the gym - with direction from Paul!



We went out for a family meal and I was delighted that we were all happy to try something different - Wagamama's (pan-asian!) was a winner with everyone.



I have set myself two new PBs this month. I ran 3.5k on the treadmill (With Lucy, just seen here running on the treadmill next to me!)


And I have run for 20 mins straight. Both of which are firsts post fusion. I believe I may have written on Facebook 'IN YOUR FACE SPINAL FUSION!' 

 
The girls chose their annual Christmas party dresses - I love matchy matchy - I also love love love leopard print!
Vikki, Elle, Becky and I went out for dinner for Vikki's birthday - I drank too much wine and laughed a lot!

So Clanettes, Samhain tomorrow, out with the old, in with the new and a lot of blog posts coming your way! Until next time, thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment