Saturday, September 28, 2013

Up

There is nothing like a postitive visit to your consultant to make you feel 'up'! I went and had an x-ray this week, 6 months on, and I have perfect fusion. Conincidentally, a year from having it fitted (see here) I was happy to see my coil still in place - see the 'T' at the bottom of my x-ray! Ha ha!
Anyway. The pain in my hip is nothing to do with my fusion, and can be treated (and actually I think my amazing osteopath has already sorted it.) so I have felt encouraged and more postive to crack on with 'stuff'.

This morning I went for a run, I am nearly finished on week 3 of the C25K.
Then I did my first work commute!  Not even a 5 mile round trip - a massive sense of achievement!

Yesterday I helped Lucy and Dave promote their Nada Sound Therapy business

Niamh continues to astound us with her grasp of the potty.

And I keep being lucky enough to be the only one in the gym! BLISS!

1 comment:

  1. Ah - solo days at the gym! It really is bliss :) Glad your recovery is going well!!

    ReplyDelete