Monday, July 29, 2013

Where did the week go?

The kidlets broke up for summer a week ago and I don't know where the time has gone. Paul is now on two weeks annual leave, and we begin our exciting adventures around England tomorrow - I go first on a much longed for girly road trip to Glastonbury with Lucy. Over night. Like growed ups! I am looking forward to being able enough to climb the Tor, seeing what the Goddess Conference has to offer, chalice well, spending 36 hours with Lucy and eating amazing foood.. To name but a few!

Anyway, I shall recount my adventures once I am back. I just wanted to quickly update some pics of the last few days and then yell from the top of my lungs 'I WENT OUT ON MY BIKE TODAY, ON THE MAIN ROADS AND I DIDN'T DIE! HA HA!'. I am taking my bike to Wales this weekend, when we go for Paul's Half Ironman 'The Eirias' with other friends of ours, Jo and Dylan. Dylan is joining Paul in the Half Ironman and Jo and I shall spend some time cycling and enjoying the event - my parents are having the kidlets for two nights. More being growed ups!

Anyway, the three main activities I wanted to blog about in the last week - a trip to the very local (and only just discovered!) adventure play ground, the beach last Sunday, and the In-tech science museum today.. We saw a space show in the planetarium and it totally blew my mind. Just amazing!

Then the beach - Paul wanted a sea swim and the kidlets got stuck in,
 





Today we went to the Science Museum and planetarium and it was just fab - I'm not sure which of us enjoyed it more. Lochie has requested his birthday there this year with friends, so I will be looking into their party packages!
Here Paul and I were having a brain wave contest to see who could move a little ball.. He won several times.. Clearly my brain was on other things!!


So Clanettes, we're off for a few days. I'll see you on the flip side.
Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment