Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Foodie penpals

Foodie penpals!! I joined in with this idea last year and then took some time out - but decided I needed to get my head back in the foodie game and got myself signed back up with Carol Anne at this is rock salt.
This month I was the lucky recipient of a parcel from Amanda of yammieeats.blogspot.co.uk
- she went to loads of effort for me, even drawing my recipe cards and I was THRILLED! Thank you Amanda xxx
Amanda had wrapped everything up for me with ribbon and it made the whole package very festive.
These PB&J bars lasted all of 2 seconds - we all ate and enjoyed these!!
 Thanks again Amanda, really appreciate your thought and care!!

I sent a parcel to Elyse, at www.sweetelyseblog.com and I hope she enjoyed her parcel - the kidlets helped me pick treats for her boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment