Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sew!

I was so excited to be well enough to make a set of bunting this week. A 26 flag, 4 metre alphabet set to be precise. I didn't know how the sewing would go when I started it, because I couldn't use the foot pedal on my machine pre-surgery. I was also aware that 26 flags was no mean feat.. when I wasn't sure if I would be able to stitch them.

But stitch them I did! I was so delighted with the end result that it was hard to part with, but the best gifts to give are the gifts that you want to keep for yourself! And to celebrate here are a plethora of pictures - from upcycling an old pair of trousers, to them being hung by the recipient.


And the recipient was Mia. Elle's daughter turned 1 this week and we were very happy to go to her birthday party.
I'm sorry I only got one, very blurry shot of you Mia! Be assured you looked beautiful though x x
My girls wore their matching Christmas party dresses. Matchy matchy, so this season!
Niamh's friend Bethan, looking super cool in shades.
Niamh in said shades, also rocking the look.

And last but by no means least, a very grainy self portrait taken by Lochie.

1 comment: