Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A mash up of Family/WIAW #17/Recipe no. 5

I mentioned that Paul made us the most amazing pancake meal courtesy of Jamies 15 minute meals last week.. It was so good that we had it again at the weekend. A-MAZ-ING!

Smoky maple pancetta/fluffy corn & chilli pancakes (we substitute the maple syrup and pancetta for honey and bacon!)
The batter has sweetcorn and chilli's in it
 I am so in love with avocado right now!
 SOOOOOO TASTY!

 A good meal to fuel Paul - pic from last Sunday as he set off for his first half marathon

We get veg boxes from 5aday (see here) and I think they are such great value that I thought I would share this weeks - I don't get them regularly,
 but its super exciting when I do and seeing what you've got to cook with

My sister and Leif visited, and we skyped with my parents who are still on holiday. Its my Mums birthday today - Happy Birthday Nonee!! Love you bestest x x

I took a million shots of Leif with his big cousins, but I didn't get a single decent shot!

Clanettes, Lochie has insisted I blog about his new aeroplane project. We went out with my sister whilst they were here and the Bigs spent a bit of pocket money - Bebe on some new paints, and Lochie on this aeroplane that now needs painting - a tricky job for me, a Mumma who does not hammer! However, I think we cracked it! (not literally! Phew)


Happy Wednesday, thanks for reading x x x

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with avocados too!! I have 1/2 an avocado almost everyday :)

    ReplyDelete