Saturday, November 10, 2012

Family

Hi Clanettes

I'm sorry it has been a few days. I have spent a blissful week with my sister and nephew - far removed from my usual blogging, housework avoidance and exercise efforts..!

Having been at the centre of the three new baby's to hit our family until Leif arrived, I have enjoyed seeing a new baby from another perspective - particularly the efforts and love my parents show to each grandchild.

A new baby really brings our family together. We are pretty well scattered over the UK. I live in Southampton, an hour from my parents and sister & brother-in-law who live (separately) in Reading, then our extended family lives all the way to Sheffield and Darlington. This week I have had the pleasure of seeing Daniels Mum, Julie (Hi Julie!). My Aunt and Uncle (My Dad's brother) who I can't remember when I last saw, and my Grandmother (Mum's Mum). Next week my Nanny (Dad's Mum) will visit, and then in a couple of weeks my Grandad and Anna (Mum's Dad and Step-mum).

To say I am feeling loved up and exceptionally lucky is an understatement at the moment. Leif is a very precious addition to our family and we are all so lucky that we are all able to share in the moment together.

My 90 year old Grandma, my Mum and Leif
I couldn't get a decent shot of all the grand-bairns, everyone was too busy chatting, but I love this shot - everyone is laughing.

Love your family, they're all you've got x x

1 comment: