Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My first what I ate Wednesday


Starting top left, today I ate/drank - 1 cup of white coffee with 3 sweetners + 40g museli with semi skimmed milk and a chopped banana + 1 glass of apple and cherry juice + 1 mug of lipton moroccan hot tea with an apple + a banana, a diet coke and another apple + 2 slices of wholemeal buttered toast topped with 3 scrambled eggs and a couple of spoons of left over beans + a few spoons of natural yoghurt topped with honey + 1 jacket potatoe topped with homemade chick pea and cashew korma, served with houmous and grated cheese..  Whats not in the photo is 1 glass of water, 1 glass of squash and 1 bottle of electrolyte water for the gym.

Go and take a look at what other people ate today!
http://www.peasandcrayons.com/2012/08/summer-staple-shenanigans-wiaw-81.html

Disclaimer - all herbal tea should be served in a glass cup/mug/tankard, thus making the drink 'special'.  Herbal tea is 'special' because it makes me feel virtuous.  I like to drink virtuously out of a glass half pint tankard, so I get to feel like a warrior in a tavern - virtuously obv.!


No comments:

Post a Comment