Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tri sisters

We did it!!!  We set ourselves a goal, we trained for it and we completed the Henley Triathlon and I absolutely loved it!!!  It was adrenalin filled, scary, fun, amazing, and just the best experiance. Everyone was so friendly.  Just brilliant brilliant brilliant.



Waiting my turn to get in the water and start my race



Lucy is in front and I am behind her, leaving the pool and entering 'transition' to get on our bikes



Swim and bike done, here we are (I am the mini white top above the giant yellow arrow and Lucy is in the green cap) setting off on our run


The children amusing themselves as we raced



Coming in to finish - Triumphant!



The finish behind us and proudly wearing our medals
I was delighted to come in 8th from last!!  Ha ha, we had said all along we didn't want to be last, and we weren't.  Job well and truly done!!  Now, this Southampton Tri at the end of Aug..  What do we think peeps?

No comments:

Post a Comment