Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sew and sew

Despite all the mad triathlon-ing I have been doing a bit of sewing, here and there.
 For Fathers day the children requested a bicyle for Paul, and so I did the best I could - sadly I love the back the best, I love that the stitching on the back is still most definitely a bike!



 This is Mr Mouse, a gift for my brother in law, and a partner for Millicent, the mouse I made for my sister birthday back in April.  (Speaking of my sister, they have found out they are expecting a boy!!)
This is just a little stuffed heart, a small token for folksy.


And I'm loving these - 2 pairs of cut-offs up-cycled into Yoga bags to hopefully sell on Tangled Muse.  They were a great project and I have many more pairs of trousers to up-cycle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment